What can a Print Production Manager do for you?
- Recommend efficient, time-saving project production workflows
- Create detailed print specifications
- Know many print processes and can suggest alternate ways to get results
- Recommend the best printers for the specific project
- Send requests for estimates to printers and follow up
- Select and negotiate with vendors to agree on best price, quality, and due date
- Explain technical print processes to the design and production teams
- Create and manage print production schedules
- Track and control costs, especially alterations and changes
- Review the project at internal and printer proof stages
- Communicate the designer’s requirements to vendors
- Lead press checks in collaboration with designer and client
- Examine finished samples and approve quality before delivery to client
- Review, negotiate, and approve final invoices for payment
Our highly experienced print professionals seemingly work miracles with vendors making you, your design, and the finished product look great!